Allison VollmannDirector of Human Resources
Born and raised in Riverside, Illinois, Allison brings with her 20 years of HR experience as well as an eye for design and a green thumb. A certified floral designer through her family’s business, Allison relishes the opportunity to combine and enjoy her two skill sets every day. Allison takes pride in working to improve and uphold HMR policies while advocating for its employees, and also enjoys venturing into the studio to help design or accompanying the team on an installation. Outside of HMR, Allison makes time to tend to her own garden, serve on the board of the Garden Club of Illinois, and volunteer for the Archdiocese of Chicago. She also loves gourmet cooking, scuba diving, and her pet umbrella cockatoo, Puck. Her favorite flowers? Gardenia and Hellebore.
- What do you look forward to about your workday? Visiting the floral studio to see nature’s beauty indoors.
- What's your most memorable moment working at HMR? Listening to the musical guest John Michael Montgomery during a HMR wedding ceremony.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I love to read or work on jigsaw puzzles… Though searching for shells on a white sand beach is my favorite pastime.
- What's on the table for your dream meal? (And who's sitting with you?) Sitting with my husband, Thomas at the restaurant Stonecliff on Mackinac Island. On the plate are bacon wrapped prawns with Bernaise sauce
- What's your favorite thing about HMR? The high standards HMR has internally for our employees and externally for our clients