Ashley BeamEvent Producer
Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Ashley always dreamed of living in Chicago. After graduating from the University of Kansas, she spent the first 15 years of her career climbing the ranks in advertising. She invested the majority of her professional time at Leo Burnett where she worked with some of the most incredible brands in the world including Samsung, Allstate, and Nintendo to name a few. Upon moving her to a smaller shop, she soon realized her passion for advertising was fading while her excitement for the world of events was growing. Not long after she left her job and started producing weddings at The Art Institute of Chicago, which ultimately led her to her role at HMR Designs.
- Why do you enjoy what you do? I love working in a creative industry, surrounded by some of the best creative minds. Being a part of making dreams and visions come to life while helping people celebrate memorable occasions is extraordinarily rewarding work.
- What do you like to do when you are not at work? I love hanging with my super adorable pup, Tater Tot and traveling the world with my husband, Will. Eating and trying new restaurants in the city is always fun, though my real passion is sports - especially the Kansas Jayhawks!
- What brings you joy? Champagne. Traveling. Reality TV. But most of all, spending time with my five nieces and three nephews.
- If you weren’t an Event Producer, what work would you be doing? This is literally it! I left my original career and profession to go after my “what would you do if you weren’t doing advertising” career!
- Describe your personality in 5 words: Bubbly, caring, dependable, organized, and collaborative.