Caroline EveretteEvent Producer
After earning her degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, this suburban Chicago native headed back to the Windy City to begin her career in the event industry. Honing her production skills with positions in both catering and wedding planning companies, Caroline soon found her way to HMR Designs where her talents are being put to use as a member of our buzzing production team. Working with nearly every venue downtown, Caroline enjoys developing relationships with HMR’s clientele and seeing the design magic unfold in front of her, something she considers priceless perks in her action-packed producer role. When she does have a free minute, she loves to cook, practice yoga, and spend time with family and friends.
- What do you look forward to about your workday? I like that every day is different at HMR. It’s a great mix of logistical planning, communication and hands-on creativity.
- What is your most memorable moment at HMR? My first mock up, I was blown away at what we are capable of producing here and how transformable our mock up rooms were.
- What’s your personal style when it comes to event design? Right now my style is glam with a touch of contemporary. I am drawn to mixed metallics, subtle patterns, and mostly subdued hues with a pop of color.
- What’s a fun fact about you? I was a competitive figure skater! I began at 5 years old and continued through my senior year of college.
- What brings you joy? Traveling, helping others, animals, and being outside in nature.