HOURLY PAY RATE
ELIGIBLE FOR 401K
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PAID VACATION
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HEALTH/DENTAL/VISION/FSA/STD/LTD OR SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE BENEFITS
AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, professional demeanor in interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and be on one’s feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to take direction from and collaborate with all installation staff to successfully facilitate the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to arrive at the HMR building on time and in proper uniform for scheduled shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Read Creatives (Event Blueprint) to understand the correct placement of furniture/props/floral/artwork within the venue.
- Follow directives from Event Designers, Installation Lead and/or other Installation Team Members.
- Use proper handling & care to unload/load carts from/to the delivery vehicle. Use care to move carts to proper areas within the venue, ensuring the venue walls, floors, furniture, etc. are not damaged.
- Use proper handling & care to unpack/pack boxes of furniture/props/floral/artwork for placement in/removal from the venue.
- ‘Turn’ venue space from one portion of the event to the next quickly and efficiently.
- Use critical thinking and an eye for detail to add final touches to give the event the perfection it requires.
- Keep the toolbox and all packing materials/boxes/carts organized and neat during the entire installation process. Clean any and all venue areas where work has been conducted.
- Use the Direct system to provide work availability and check the schedule for assigned shifts.
The above-noted job responsibilities/requirements are not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business changes so, too, may the essential functions of this position.