Full + Part Time
HOURLY PAY RATE
ELIGIBLE FOR 401K
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PAID VACATION
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HEALTH/DENTAL/VISION/FSA/STD/LTD OR SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE BENEFITS
AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKDAYS
REPORTS TO: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor in interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and be on one’s feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to take direction from and collaborate with all production staff to successfully facilitate the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to arrive at the HMR building on time and in proper uniform for scheduled shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Load & unload trucks with carts and various event-related items, using proper care and handling to secure the items for safe transport.
- Pack & unpack boxes with decor items and furniture.
- Clean & store various event components.
- Ability to take direction, work independently and maintain a clean work area.
- Assist with inventory projects.
The above-noted job responsibilities/requirements are not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business changes so, too, may the essential functions of this position.